So I finally was invited a to a bachelorette party. I have never been to one, nor have I been out partying and drinking in years. Lets try to NOT roll your eyes at my lameness.
Did I get drunk? Yes. Did I dance a lot? Yes. Did I have a good time? Sure.
Movies have ruined things like this for me.
Where was my crazy almost illegal night?? Where was my wicked ass tiger that was supposed to be in my bathroom? There were no new tattoos or piercings. Everyone was accounted for. We could have at least left someone behind … that would have been epic.
The one thing that was funny was certain girls were throwing up in the limo or out the window. That was hilarious trying to stay sane with the smell.
Still, it’s not like I expected anything. But damn, we were back home at midnight. My kids were still up (rules don’t exist when mommy isn’t around) for god sake!
Like I have been saying, men have a more fun time. And mum’s the word on the activity they will do. The following days the girls were like remember when “Lucy” fell or remember when Marina was dancing on the pole.
Shut the fuck up!! Ya’ll get a little wild and now I shall pay for it forever.
One thing I am proud of is that I didn’t fall, throw up in the limo, and I kept up with the little 24-year-old girl who parties for a living.
Someone should create merit badges for these kinda things.
There were a few things I learned that night:
- It’s very necessary to do things like this from time to time. Stress relief. And it keeps you young.
- Always have a seasoned drinker with you.
- Vodka and cranberry is sooooo good.
- After while everything taste the same.
- No heels… or you will fall and fall and fall. I wore flip flops cause I am a lazy ass. Point for me!
- Process every drink you take. It helped me concentrate on where I was at and how I felt.
- I missed dancing.
- No one cares what you wear, only in the beginning when no one is drunk.