This is not going to about the election, who to vote for, or who I am voting for or whatever.
I know how I feel and that’s all I care about.
Plus it gets annoying. Annoying is the people who swear the world is going to end if Obama wins. Shut the fuck up people. Tomorrow the sun will rise as it will the next day, the next day, and the next day.
And it doesn’t even matter you guys, the world is gonna end on December 21st anyway. Vote Mayan!!!
So back to what I originally was gonna post … I darn near forgot!
So here are something I have been thinking about in bullet point form. Feel free to discuss our organized and professional I am amongst yourselves.
- It sucks to not have TV!! We have to wait a whole week for them to come out and align us with the sun or something like that. So I am depressed. I am missing my shows, football, my kids watching their cartoons and following me around asking for everything! DIRECTV you have failed me!!!
- Stop talking about the Walking Dead… I missed it!! God damn you Americans!!!
- I may have to start clipping coupons. I need to save money. That or get a second job. Is anyone hiring?
- Greatest singer ever: R Kelly. That guy can sing about anything. Sex, love, closets. Food for thought people.
- Speaking of food…. I wish I had tamales.
- I won tickets on my local and favorite radio show to go see Eddie Vedder!!! Yep Eddie Vedder… the singer of Pearl Jam. However, there is no Pearl Jam band anymore. It’s just Eddie Vedder with a ukulele. Hmmmm, unsure about this.
So there you have it. My life in 300 words or less.