You know who I feel like this week?
Yeah … I think I am just gonna name this week Marina’s week. I am king… or um queen. I am like a Bad ass Queen Elizabeth but with way more beheadings! Come to think it, where are those “fanners” (people who fan) cause I am hot! Don’t make me get all Star Jones on anyone!
This all has been a great distraction from Gus leaving this week. But where is this blog at 2Am, 4AM, when I am freaking out at night cause I think someone is breaking in! No fucking where that’s where! Well, at least 8 hours of the day I am not crying. So I will enjoy my Kanye West moment.
I am one SAD but badass girl. Ha ha …
I am feeling….. Memetastic
You see! I can’t help BUT feel full of myself. It’s all your fault. The one person to blame for this blowing up of my head is Thypolar\’s Life Uncensored.
OH MY GOD YOU LOVE ME YOU LOVE ME SOOOO FREAKIN MUCH. I’M NOT WORTHY.
(whoa can we say bipolar?) Oooo I just made a funny cause I’m bi-polar and Thy is Thypolar. Hmm wait … is she saying her thigh is polar or that “Thy self is polar”?
Damnit… I don’t know. Much love to Thypolar… I just realized I have no idea what your name means! And uncensored means you are supposed to be showing more skin! Where are my Mr Skin photos ?!?!??!
Thanks for the award. I totally was not expecting it. But of course with everything wonderful thing there is a catch. Ask Gus. He got me (me=wonderful; catch=retardedness)
- proudly display the award.
- list 5 things about yours truly and 4 of the 5 must be BOLD FACE LIES and you guys gotta guess which one is true.
- then I must pass on this prestigious award to 5 deserving bloggers
So the award is up there.
Now I’m gonna spin some righteous shit and get all Quentin Tarantino on this blog with anime. some kick ass karate, scalping, and possibly some major conversation to blow your mind. Uhhhhh never mind.
1) I am naturally good at everything for the first time. It doesn’t matter what I touch I am good at it. But for the first time only. After that I suck.
2) I have stayed in mental hospital for one night…. apparently you are not supposed to freak out in the county courthouse. Well how would you feel if you didn’t know the car was stolen and getting a $2,000 fine was completely out of the question?!
3) I am so into politics. The first thing I did when I turned 18 was register to vote. I even had a fake id just in case I could not get my voter’s card in time.’
4) I was very popular in middle and high school. Like stupid popular.
5) I once thought my mother discovered my mary jane. I saw it on the kitchen counter and she was using it as seasoning for menudo. I guess Mary Jane and oregano look a like? Or I was still very stoned.
Actually now I am not sure which is true.
So who are my picks for this glorious award?
In no particular order:
Thoughts Appear\’s Blog She is quick, cool, and her use the English language runs right up my alley!
Pkitass First, that name is a trip and she is funny. Plus her tweets are hilarious. I call her Hollywood.
The Idiot Speakth Cause every time I think of this blogger I picture George Costanza from Seinfeld. The stuff that happens to him is hilarious and his perfect wife is a hoot!
Girl on the Contrary This lady does not belong in our life time. Her taste is far more mature for this age and her thought processing is just odd and awesome. She can make the smallest thing funny. And somehow she is teaching you something too. I learn!
The Soapbox I always think …Why didn’t I think of the name Soapbox?!?! She is one crazy chick that I just recently discovered. But you know when you go to the store and find the perfect socks! Thats how the Soapbox is! She just feels right… on the brain people!
So there it is. Now leave me alone. I need to tan and I got a meeting with my agent to get me on The View. Those bitches need a reality check!