Everyone I know has a kick the bucket list. Everyone wants to “live” and do all the things that they dreamed before they curl up and die. It made me wonder if I thought of this. I looked through all my random lists: shopping, things I want from Craigslist, all the contests I’ve entered hoping to strike it rich, but nope not one list of things I would like to do before I sail away to the big blue sky. Or the fiery pit depending on who you ask. My co-worker says I am going to hell. Little does he know working with him is hell. Just kidding. But sometimes ….
So I decided I needed to make a list. Being lazy is the first stumbling block. So here it is though I would like the first to happen maybe this weekend?
1. Spend a whole day sleeping.
2. Travel to Greece.
3. Visit Vatican City and see all the Catholic churches.
4. Try to discover the Da Vinci code by visiting all the places Dan Brown did in his book.
5. Learn to surf.
6. Be a stripper for one day. Hey Flashdance is my favorite movie.
7. Write a book. Even if doesn’t sell.
8. Discover my Indian heritage.
9. Spend an entire day at a spa.
10. Get a bikini wax.
11 Meet a transvestite. Hey I don’t know any.
12. Learn to play the guitar.
13. Go hunting.
14. Visit the Grand Canyon
15. Visit Scotland.
16. Drive a chopper.
17. Aid someone who was in a car accident.
18. Aid in child abuse centers.
19. Punch someone in the face
20. Get in a big drunken brawl.
21. Get shit faced!
22. Talk to my favorite teacher Mr Olezewski.
23. Dye my head completely red.
24. Renew my vows with Gus.
25. Spend an entire day with Gus worry free.
26. Stand up to someone.
27. See a nascar race.
28. Swim with the dolphins.
29. See a blue whale in the ocean.
30. Rock climb
31. Go boat sailing.
32. Live in Alaska
33. Give my daughters and son away (marriage people)
34. Meet The Bloggess
35. Actually meet all the blogger friends I made (Thypolar, Fnkybee, AJ, Sarah, Nicole, All that Flynn, The Soapbox, Pkitass, so many more)
36.Take my family back packing.
37. Give my mother and father a special gift.
38. Sending my sister to who her dream vacation.
39. Talk to my old best friend Lili.
40. Take my kids where ever they want to do whatever they want.
41. Drive a 4×4 lifted truck.
42. Send in a post secret.
43. Take up photography.
44. Ride a bull (I understand some of these might never happen)
45. Play in women’s foot ball team.
46. Visit The Louvre.
47. Take dance lessons
48. Be an extra in a movie
49. See Gus in a suit.
50. Work on a ranch.
Pretty boring I know but for me it was a good start.
Do you have a bucket list?