Most of you guys that are out there are just as addicted to blogging as I am. I mean some of you have real problems. If this is your office, then I am on the phone with Intervention as we speak.
I am constantly checking my stats. Constantly checking my comments. It’s a problem I know. But hey God created the microwave for my family so they will be just fine.
The best thing in the world is to get comments. Comments that say, “hey I like your blog, you’re hilarious, why didn’t I think of that, you’re like a god!, why don’t you have your own comedic show?’ (I don’t know. ) When you comment on my blog, I am like an angel receiving my wings.
However, lately, I have been getting crap for comments. Do you see the abomination that awaits in my dashboard?
At first, I would be a lazy self promoting freak and post the spam comments if they were positive. But now it’s not even relative to my whole blog universe!
Examples of people just randomly commenting and clearly not reading my blog:
- Handmade Bags writes: If you have had the experience of shopping in the streets or super stores with girls, you may realize that every woman is fussy about the handbags they buy.
This was in reference to my 100th post blog. First off, I know I didn’t write anything about bags. And is this an insult?! You stupid dumb shit … I am a woman. I know the conflicts of buying the “perfect purse”. It’s like adopting a baby. You gotta pick the perfect one!
- Order Phentermine writes: How is it that just anybody can write a website and get as popular as this? It’s not like youve said anything incredibly impressive –more like youve painted a pretty picture over an issue that you know nothing about! I dont want to sound mean, here. But do you really suppose that you can get away with adding some pretty pictures and not really say anything?
This was to my blog about my 3-year-old singing the Lady Gaga song, Let me take a ride on your disco stick. Mr, Phentermine, if that is your real name, Nothing I say is pretty. In fact I always go for the ugly and surprising. If you want Martha Stewart, well… go to Martha Stewart.
- Phentermine 50 mg writes: All I can say is keep it up. this website is so necessary in a time when everyone just wants to talk about how many people someones cheated on their wife with. I mean, appreciate for bringing intelligence back to the web, its been sorely missed. Great stuff. Please keep it coming!
Mr MG commented on my blog entitled Guess what. All I know is I appear to be informative when I am actually not. Cool!
- Phentermine Online writes: Im impressed. I dont think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. Youre truly well informed and very brainy. You wrote something that folks could catch on and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog youve got here.
Wow! You don’t know very many people. Brainy! Dude seriously crack is whack!
- Phentermine Pills writes: Moving and powerful! Youve certainly got a way of reaching people that I havent seen very often. If most people wrote about this subject with the eloquence that you just did, Im sure folks would do much more than just read, theyd act. Great stuff here. Please keep it up.
Eloquence? You are full of bull shit! There is no eloquence here. I am not from England!
So you see WordPress is punishing me for some cruel reason. And there are 209 spam comments like this. I could post them but that would be fake commenting and I don’t play like that.
If you or someone you know suffers from dishonest Spam comments, tell and friend and hug.